.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pakistan Merchant Shipping - Maritime Business and Employment.

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Do you believe in GHOSTS?

I never believed in such 'stories' as well, until I came across an incident for which I could not find logical justification.

I started believing the day I came across one on an oil tanker which I had joined few days earlier. I am sure it was not an illusion or ‘flight’ of my imagination.

If it was not a ghost it was sure not a human too; the way it disappeared before my eyes when I reached very close to it. When it happened my view was so clear and I was at few meters (3-4m) from it. You can read detailed account in my article ‘Ghost onboard or was it not ?’

If it was an illusion or made up of my imagination, it was then very real. Still when I think of ‘it’ I feel cold waves going down my spine !!!

I wonder if any one has gone through similar experience. Is there another form of life that we can some time sense but cannot otherwise comprehend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home