.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pakistan Merchant Shipping - Maritime Business and Employment.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

So I am not alone - Another similar experience - Ghost onboard or was it not?

I was searching indexed pages of my web site pakistaniMARITIME.Com in a search engine when in the search results this link appeared as well.

The writer, a signal man onboard an Australian Navy ship, describes his experience when he went up a ships flag deck and felt the presence of someone else.

In his words: “I had a sense of being followed and could feel something actually walk past/through me on the ladder. When I got up on to the flag deck, I could feel a real sensation of being watched, not in a pervasive or mischievous sense, but more in a supervisory, looking over your shoulder sense. I tried my best to ignore it until I went into the Signalman’s Shelter which is a small compartment where the ceremonial items I had to prepare were kept. As I stood inside the shelter I "felt" someone in there with me and could hear them breathing as though they had being running or working hard…………I never felt that feeling again when I was on the ship……..”

So I am not alone, and it was not my imagination when I came across that ghost or what ever it was onboard a ship. I can figure out similarities in the above account and my experience as described in my article Ghost onboard or was it not ?

The writer could feel presence of someone but could not see him and once encountered he too never felt that feeling again on that ship.

Are these very common occurrences?

Does it mean that I have actually seen a ghost?

Was 'he' a ghost onboard that ship?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home