.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pakistan Merchant Shipping - Maritime Business and Employment.

Friday, April 15, 2005

A source of repairing our minds!!!

A source of repairing our minds!!! Something other than sea and ships and employment worries - our life.

The way we plan all projects to be successful, exactly the same way we need to plan our lives to be on the 'top'.

"SEE YOU AT THE TOP" by "ZIG ZIGLAR" is a motivational book I believe everyone should read and 'digest'.

If you get your hands on a copy of this book do give yourself a chance of further improvement. I am only sharing my experience by recommending this book. If it was good for me it might benefit you as well :)

Please note that I am NOT AT ALL affiliated with the author or the publisher, and do not have any business interests in recommanding this book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home