.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pakistan Merchant Shipping - Maritime Business and Employment.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Why do you want to join merchant navy or what influenced you most to join sea?

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the PakistaniMariner group:

Why do you want to join merchant navy or what influenced you most to join sea?

o Handsome income
o I want to visit different countries?
o I just like to get away from home due to domestic reasons.
o My friends are joining career at sea.
o I belong to a family of seafarers.
o I cannot afford higher education.
o I need to financially support my family.
o I want to enjoy the night clubs and discos abroad.
o There is no job available here.
o Other - Please explain.

To vote, please visit the following web page:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PakistaniMariner/surveys?id=1666306

NOTE: You will need a Yahoo Profile to join PakistaniMariner eGroup.

0 Comments:



<< Home